Dr. James Parks
Now at KTH.
- An asymptotic for the average number of amicable pairs for elliptic curves, with an appendix by S. Giri. Submitted.
- Low-lying zeros of quadratic Dirichlet L-functions: Lower order terms for extended support, with D. Fiorilli and A. Södergren.Submitted.
- A remark on elliptic curves with a given number of points over finite fields. To appear, Contemporary Mathematics.
- Low-lying zeros of elliptic curve L-functions: Beyond the ratios conjecture, with D. Fiorilli and A. Södergren. To appear, Math. Proc. Cambridge Philos. Soc.
- Amicable pairs and aliquot cycles on average. Int. J. Number Theory 11 (2015), no. 6, 1751--1790.
- One-level density of families of elliptic curves and the Ratios Conjectures, with C. David and D.K. Huynh. To appear, Research in Number Theory.
- My CV